One week tour across the Czech Republicfrom 1 499 € p.p.
Romance, Nature, Art, Great Food, Traditions, Happiness. This is That’s Czech Republic. Our professional travel experts will lead you to your ideal vacation, at your own pace and totally customized around what you love
The Czech Republic is very popular for cheap beer, nice people and medieval history. We would like to show you another view of Bohemia. We have 14 properties inscribed on the World Heritage List. And we would like to show you most of them. Enjoy with us a wonderful trip to one of the most beautiful cities and monuments in East Europe.
Marvelous, Multifaceted, Mystical, Mysterious, Magnificent and Mesmerizing.
We have designed a fantastic tour that will let you experience the Best of the Best in Central Europe.
Here are just a few highlights:
Meet Bohemia UNESCO Heritage
8 days/ 7 nights Vacation Package
Day 1 – Prague
Upon arrival, private car transfer Prague Airport to your Hotel.
- Two nights at 1st class Hotel, in a classic double room, including Hotel daily buffet breakfast.
Day 2 – Historic Centre of Prague
- Full day round trip in Prague, including guide, entrance fee, lunch, boat trip.
Historic Centre of Prague was built between the 11th and 18th centuries, the Old Town, the Lesser Town and the New Town speak of the great architectural and cultural influence enjoyed by this city since the Middle Ages. The many magnificent monuments, such as Hradcany Castle, St Vitus Cathedral, Charles Bridge and numerous churches and palaces, built mostly in the 14th century under the Holy Roman Emperor, Charles IV.
Day 3 – Český Krumlov, Holašovice
3 hours transfer to Český Krumlov in South of Bohemia, including a stop in Holašovice to visit the village.
- Two night at 1st class Hotel, in classic double room, including daily buffet breakfast.
- Guided Tour in the town
Day 4 – Český Krumlov
- Free day in a medieval town. Options: castle visit, graphite mines, rafting in the river, shopping
Day 5 – Telč, Třebíč, Brno
- Transfer to Brno, stops in Telč and Třebíč - UNESCO small towns
- Special folklore event in a wine cellar in Moravia.
Day 6 – Brno
- Tour in Brno, including entrance fee to Tugendhat Villa,
- Tour to The Lednice-Valtice valley. With its 143 km2, the Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape is unique because of how architectural, biological and landscape features have been shaped over time.
Day 7 – Litomyšl Castle, Kladruby, Kutná Hora, Prague
- Litomyšl to the castle visit
- Private transfer to Prague, including a stop to see Landscape for Breeding and Training of Ceremonial Carriage Horses at Kladruby nad Labem. stop in Kutná Hora to visit Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec
- One night at 1st class Hotel in Prague, in a classic double room, including Hotel daily buffet breakfast.
Day 8 – Prague/Departure
- Private car transfer from Hotel to Prague Airport.
Are you indecisive which tour suits you best? Do you have any other question? Do not hesitate to contact us on below number:
or write us an email to:
Check our another most favourite tours our clients love.
Discover best Prague´s Monuments in 8 hours start from
Enjoy banquet with entertained by swordsmen, jugglers, and belly dancers start from